HealthLeaders Media Live from Heartland Health: Performance Improvement Lessons
Date: March 19, 2013, 12:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner Heartland Health reveals how it has built a culture around performance improvement. Learn how to identify new opportunities for collaboration. Find out how to implement best practices for evidence-based population care management. And start delivering a better patient experience.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs