HealthLeaders Media Live from Heartland Health: Performance Improvement Lessons
Date: March 19, 2013, 12:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner Heartland Health reveals how it has built a culture around performance improvement. Learn how to identify new opportunities for collaboration. Find out how to implement best practices for evidence-based population care management. And start delivering a better patient experience.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs