HealthLeaders Media Live from Heartland Health: Performance Improvement Lessons
Date: March 19, 2013, 12:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner Heartland Health reveals how it has built a culture around performance improvement. Learn how to identify new opportunities for collaboration. Find out how to implement best practices for evidence-based population care management. And start delivering a better patient experience.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals