HealthLeaders Media Live from Heartland Health: Performance Improvement Lessons
Date: March 19, 2013, 12:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner Heartland Health reveals how it has built a culture around performance improvement. Learn how to identify new opportunities for collaboration. Find out how to implement best practices for evidence-based population care management. And start delivering a better patient experience.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts