LifeBridge CEO Warren Green on challenges of healthcare reform
"What a loss." That was the first thought that came to Maryland Hospital Association CEO Carmela Coyle's mind when I asked her about the news that LifeBridge Health CEO Warren Green was retiring. Coyle described Green as a senior leader in Baltimore's health care industry. The author sought Green's advice on what hospitals should be doing to prepare for the changes to the health care industry in store under federal health reform.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs