Tufts Health Plan CEO may get federal post
Tufts Health Plan chief executive James Roosevelt Jr. is a candidate to run the Social Security Administration, the program his grandfather signed into law in 1935, according to people briefed on the matter. Roosevelt, 67, is the grandson of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and would come to the post at a time when the agency is facing intense financial and political pressures.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers