Webcast: Recruiting and Retaining Physicians for the Post-Reform Era
Date: March 22, 2013, 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
Metro Health System and National Association of Physician Recruiters share benchmark data and best practices to create the "right fit" for your organization when it comes to physician recruiting in the post-reform era.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer