Capital Funding Buzz Survey
In November of 2012, a survey on capital funding was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Senior leaders from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about priorities for capital investment, the key drivers of capital investment, and the primary sources of capital investment over the next 2-3 years. A total of 125 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 58 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers