Capital Funding Buzz Survey
In November of 2012, a survey on capital funding was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Senior leaders from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about priorities for capital investment, the key drivers of capital investment, and the primary sources of capital investment over the next 2-3 years. A total of 125 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 58 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Driving Down Claims Denials