Electronic medical records drive physicians to stay, go
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
Some primary care physicians are embracing electronic medical records to keep their private practices thriving. Yet other doctors view EMRs as a reason to join hospital employment.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse