Commentary: In gun debate, physicians edge closer to front lines
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
In light of the mass shootings at a Connecticut elementary school, the American Medical Association's chief decries the country's mental health system and wants physicians to have the right to question patients about gun use in their homes.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers