Getting reform right
Margaret Dick Tocknell, for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
A variety of regulatory requirements burdens healthcare providers, and the PPACA just may be the trickiest of all. Despite aims of improved care and outcomes, increases in cost and volume are challenging leaders to develop effective strategies.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer