Malpractice cases gobble 11% of doctors' time
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, April 1, 2013
Over a presumed 40-year career, the average physician spends more than 4 years—about 50 months of his or her time—with an unresolved malpractice claim.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care