Is concierge medicine finally ready for takeoff?
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, April 1, 2013
A fear of major reimbursement cuts and other factors are building toward a "crescendo" of physician interest in direct pay medicine, suggests a report conducted for The Physicians Foundation.
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool