Illinois physician named 'Country Doctor of the Year'
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, April 1, 2013
Internist, pediatrician, and licensed pharmacist Neil Nelson, MD, is on call 24/7 to attend to the 5,000 or so active patients in his practice—even when he's working at law enforcement or farming.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay