Illinois physician named 'Country Doctor of the Year'
Internist, pediatrician, and licensed pharmacist Neil Nelson, MD, is on call 24/7 to attend to the 5,000 or so active patients in his practice—even when he's working at law enforcement or farming.
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big