Providers push for slower Stage 3 MU rollout
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives summed up the feelings of many physicians and hospital leaders when it asked the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT to "reconsider the speed and scale for achieving Stage 3 meaningful use objectives by 2016."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus