Q&A: Rural AHA chair says reimbursement top challenge
In an interview, the new chair of the American Hospital Association's Section for Small or Rural Hospitals speaks forcefully about the relevance of rural hospitals, and the need to address reimbursement cuts.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics