The Medical Staff Development Plan: New Hospital Planning Tools for Today’s Healthcare Environment
Since the early 1980's, hospitals have adopted medical staff development plans that outline the projected need for physicians in each specialty and the qualifications they must possess. Today, due to the growth in accountable care models and continued competitive, economic and legal pressures, most hospitals have some form of Medical Staff Development Plan.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013