The Observation Unit as a Catalyst for Efficiency
Observation Units (OUs) that provide evaluation and care for up to 48 hours will become an increasingly important part of the hospital in coming years. This white paper will present the environment factors that have fostered the emergence of OUs, the benefits that they create, and the strategies that hospitals are using to integrate OUs in order to capitalize on this opportunity for the future.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending