The Observation Unit as a Catalyst for Efficiency
Observation Units (OUs) that provide evaluation and care for up to 48 hours will become an increasingly important part of the hospital in coming years. This white paper will present the environment factors that have fostered the emergence of OUs, the benefits that they create, and the strategies that hospitals are using to integrate OUs in order to capitalize on this opportunity for the future.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says