NJ Governor backs Medicaid expansion
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday became the eighth Republican governor to endorse the Medicaid expansion in President Obama's healthcare law. Christie's decision is another big political win for Obama and his signature legislative achievement. Although Christie isn't the most conservative governor to accept the Medicaid expansion, he's the most serious contender for the 2016 presidential nomination to sign on.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems