Health Information Exchanges Buzz Survey
In January of 2013, a survey on health information exchanges was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Healthcare Executives from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about plans for implementing a health information exchange, potential vendors they would partner with, and the key benefits of a health information exchange. A total of 132 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 65 Senior Leaders.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts