Health Information Exchanges Buzz Survey
In January of 2013, a survey on health information exchanges was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Healthcare Executives from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about plans for implementing a health information exchange, potential vendors they would partner with, and the key benefits of a health information exchange. A total of 132 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 65 Senior Leaders.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised