Texas Children's, Baylor to partner with Christus on new hospital
Christus Santa Rosa Health System has locked affiliation agreements with a pair of renowned Houston-based institutions for its new Children's Hospital of San Antonio. Texas Children's Hospital and the Baylor College of Medicine will anchor what Christus is characterizing as a three-way partnership for the downtown hospital, which is set to open next year. Christus will own and operate the Children's Hospital of San Antonio and is covering all of the development costs.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs