Roundtable: Capital Finance—Changing Structures
Healthcare financial leaders must understand the fine points of different sources for funding, including banks, bonds, private equity, and philanthropic donations. Download this FREE report featuring senior executives from Banner Health, Trinity Regional Health System, West Virginia United Health System, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers