HHS announces 2013 agenda to bring down costs, improve quality of care
The government wants to see 50% of physician offices using electronic health records (EHR) by the end of 2013, according to a plan announced recently by CMS Acting Administrator Marilyn Tavenner and the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology Farzad Mostashari, MD.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013