HHS announces 2013 agenda to bring down costs, improve quality of care
The government wants to see 50% of physician offices using electronic health records (EHR) by the end of 2013, according to a plan announced recently by CMS Acting Administrator Marilyn Tavenner and the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology Farzad Mostashari, MD.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013