Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, May 2013
Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, MD, a Republican and heart surgeon from Tennessee, is leading a coalition of physicians who are calling for the federal government to phase out the fee-for-service payment model within the next decade.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care