Experiment engages primary care patients and providers
At the 2013 Association for Health Care Journalists Conference, a panel of New England primary care providers highlighted what needs to be done for the future. One panelist outlined an experiment happening at one of the oldest and largest hospitals in New England-one that, if successful, could redefine the provision of primary care.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care