Staffing in Rural and Critical Access Hospitals
Marvin Drake, VP & COO, HeW interviews Travis Singleton, Senior VP, Merritt Hawkins
It's no secret to anyone that staffing is an increasingly significant challenge for rural and critical access hospitals. Through HeW's AsK program, we received several questions specific to staffing in rural and critical access hospitals. To address these questions, HeW enlisted the expertise of Merritt Hawkins, the most successful in the physician recruiting industry, placing thousands of physicians and advanced practice allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
In this interview, Mr. Singleton addresses staffing related questions specific to retention, funding, the impact of electronic health records and the need to implement sound operational processes.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers