Executive Insight Report: Capital Finance and Industry Consolidation
The latest Executive Insight Report explores the results of a new HealthLeaders Media Buzz Survey on capital finance and industry consolidation The data reveal that many healthcare organizations are following similar strategies when it comes to acquisitions and affiliations. Far more organizations say they expect to acquire or partner than be bought. Similarly, expanding a geographic footprint is the predominant reason for healthcare groups’ M&A, partnership, or affiliation efforts. And, the majority of respondents said they are focusing on expanding in the primary care and physician practices. Obviously, not every healthcare organization can be an acquirer, and not every group should focus solely on expanding in primary care and physician practices. How can entities differentiate themselves if every healthcare organization in the industry is following the same strategy? As the industry continues to consolidate, the need for strategic and creative planning, partnering, and financing is essential for all healthcare organizations.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'