A twist on retail health
Capital Blue is an innovative effort by Capital Blue Cross to reach one community with basic health and wellness services. It may sound a bit off the charts, but as Donna Lencki, Capital BC Chief Marketing Officer explained at Monday's session on consumer engagement at the World Health Care Congress in Washington, DC, "we look at the retail location as an opportunity to engage our members, our consumers, or our community in a different fashion." As with any upscale store, Lencki said the emphasis is on customer service. The 6,700 square-foot space and prime location provide an opportunity to potentially reach some 650,000 residents within a 30 minute drive.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction