Physician group uses new strategies to improve revenue
A private, nonprofit hospital physician group located in the Southern United States recently sought help from Nancy Ruff, director of health advisory services, and her colleagues at CTG Health Solutions, a consulting company in Dallas. With more than 300 multispecialty providers, the group is an integral part of one of the nation's leading academic medical centers, offering the latest innovations in medical, surgical, and diagnostic techniques.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts