Physician group uses new strategies to improve revenue
A private, nonprofit hospital physician group located in the Southern United States recently sought help from Nancy Ruff, director of health advisory services, and her colleagues at CTG Health Solutions, a consulting company in Dallas. With more than 300 multispecialty providers, the group is an integral part of one of the nation's leading academic medical centers, offering the latest innovations in medical, surgical, and diagnostic techniques.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers