CurrentCare is first statewide HIE to exchange behavioral health data
CurrentCare, Rhode Island's Health Information Exchange, is the first statewide HIE in the nation to exchange behavioral health data electronically. The Providence Center and Gateway Healthcare, Inc., were the first organizations to submit behavioral health and substance abuse treatment information, known as 42 CFR Part 2 data, into CurrentCare, a service of Rhode Island Quality Institute (RIQI).
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'