CMS and California partner to coordinate care for Medicare-Medicaid enrollees
HHS announced recently that the state of California will partner with CMS to test a new model for providing Medicare-Medicaid enrollees with a more coordinated, person-centered care experience, along with access to new services. Under the demonstration, California and CMS will contract with Medicare-Medicaid Plans (MMP) to coordinate the delivery of and be accountable for covered Medicare and Medicaid services for participating Medicare-Medicaid enrollees.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013