CMS and California partner to coordinate care for Medicare-Medicaid enrollees
HHS announced recently that the state of California will partner with CMS to test a new model for providing Medicare-Medicaid enrollees with a more coordinated, person-centered care experience, along with access to new services. Under the demonstration, California and CMS will contract with Medicare-Medicaid Plans (MMP) to coordinate the delivery of and be accountable for covered Medicare and Medicaid services for participating Medicare-Medicaid enrollees.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers