Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, June 2013
The changes associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), electronic medical record (EMR) implementation, and new Medicare rules mean that physician practices are under increasing pressure, says Nancy Ruff, director of health advisory services for CTG Health Solutions, a consulting company in Dallas. Optimizing your revenue requires clearing some new hurdles and aggressive strategies, she says.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms