Executive Insight Report: Capital Finance—Industry Consolidation
The second in a series of four Executive Insight Reports from Bank of America Merrill Lynch explains the results of a survey on how leading organizations are approaching mergers, joint ventures, acquisitions, and strategic alliances, as they strive to meet the goals of healthcare reform.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings