26M will be eligible for 'game changer' ObamaCare subsidies
Nearly 26 million people will be eligible for tax credits next year to help them purchase health insurance through ObamaCare's new state marketplaces, according to a new study. The figures from liberal advocacy group Families USA shed light on the future reach of one of healthcare reform's central provisions. The subsidies are designed to make health insurance affordable for less wealthy individuals and families. Most people will be required to have coverage starting next year or face fines.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US