Outsourcing ED and Hospital Medicine
Organizations look to partners that can help them navigate an uncertain future
With less than a year before most major provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act kick in, hospitals are still assessing the impact it will have on their facilities. And while administrators will be faced with tough operational decisions, more and more are leaving clinical details to hospital and emergency department medicine firms with the expertise and knowledge to help hospitals smoothly transition caregiving activities into the new era.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically