Catholic Health East, Trinity Health merger completed
Catholic Health East and Trinity Health completed their previously announced merger, creating one of the nation's largest Catholic health systems. The new organization — as of now unnamed — will be based in Livonia, Mich., home of Trinity, while maintaining a divisional office presence in Newtown Square, Pa., home of Catholic Health East.The combined health-care system will have facilities in 21 states, combined annual operating revenues of about $13.3 billion and assets of about $19.3 billion, and provide almost $1 billion a year in charity care and other community benefit programs.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers