Counter Reimbursement Reductions With Revenue Cycle Improvements
Simple process changes can reap tremendous rewards for hospitals in the wake of healthcare reform.
Though considerable uncertainty still surrounds recent government healthcare reform, executives at Sierra Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital are taking a proactive approach to mitigate continued reductions in government payor reimbursements.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth