RNC launches petition drive against Obamacare
The Republican National Committee (RNC) is doubling down against ObamaCare this week with a new petition drive against the law. The GOP is preparing to deliver signatures of people who want ObamaCare "exemptions" to federal Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. The campaign also mentions allegations that congressional Democrats have tried to exempt Capitol Hill from the law. Leaders have flatly denied this claim and said they would not support an exemption policy for lawmakers and staff. "As public support for this law nears an all time low, it's time for the President's administration to realize that everyone deserves an exemption from ObamaCare — not just his Washington allies," said RNC Chairman Reince Priebus in a statement.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care