Orlando children's hospitals come together
Memo to the skeptics: Orlando appears to be supporting three children's hospitals just fine, thank you very much. Ask Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas. Or Ashley Greene of "Twilight" fame. Jameer Nelson or Johnny Damon could tell you. Shaq even made a video about it. Well, kind of. Shaq made a video about Runway to Hope, a local charity that has pledged $1 million to each of the three local children's hospitals for cancer care and research.The charity is harnessing the star power of the names I mentioned to pull it off.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts