Kaizen method helps multispecialty practice improve numbers in a big way
One of the nation's biggest multispecialty practice management companies is finding that the kaizen method of continuous quality improvement can create greater efficiencies and enhance revenue at just the time when those factors are most in demand. The management method could be one of the solutions for the challenges posed by today's rapidly changing healthcare business.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal