Kaizen method helps multispecialty practice improve numbers in a big way
One of the nation's biggest multispecialty practice management companies is finding that the kaizen method of continuous quality improvement can create greater efficiencies and enhance revenue at just the time when those factors are most in demand. The management method could be one of the solutions for the challenges posed by today's rapidly changing healthcare business.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse