Compensation on rise, but more focus on quality for physicians
Primary care physicians reported $180,000 in median first-year guaranteed compensation, up from $175,000 in 2011, according to the MGMA's Physician Placement Starting Salary Survey: 2013 Report Based on 2012 Data.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction