Intelligence Report: ED Solutions—Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins
Emergency Department overcrowding has increased by 22% since 2013. This original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders on coping with patient volume while protecting the bottom line.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'