Intelligence Report: Access Exclusive Research on Collaborative Care
While 78% of leading healthcare providers expect to have a collaborative care model operational by next year, 45% are concerned about its prospects for cost savings. This report discusses the key issues at stake and reveals successful strategies for fostering collaboration—and saving millions of dollars.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs