Doctors, trial lawyers back 'Provider Shield' law in Georgia
Physicians and attorneys—uncommon allies—support a Georgia law that creates a barrier between doctors and "ancillary" payer guidelines in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act which could potentially be used as evidence in medical malpractice lawsuits.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers