CHS Health Services inks deal with first health provider
Reston-based CHS Health Services Inc., an operator of worksite medical clinics, has inked a deal with a surprising client — a Florida nonprofit health system that employs thousands of medical professionals. In one part of the contract with BayCare Health System in Clearwater, Fla., CHS will co-manage two workplace health centers close to hospitals in Tampa and Clearwater, with possible expansion to other BayCare work locations. The clinics will operate under the brand TeamCare, and any patient or dependent over 16 on the health system's medical plan will be eligible for free care there.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening