Hospital calculates the ROI of an iPad at 9 days
I've recounted the story behind this headline before (here) but there's a longer, more detailed version—and lesson. I attended a healthcare event last year that needs to remain nameless. It wasn't a big event. In fact, it was very focused and relatively small. That's about as much as we need to know because our headline came from that conference and the Chief Information Officer (CIO) who served it up wishes to remain anonymous. That's ok, of course, but the story and lesson are definitely worth reviewing.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients