Webcast: Reining in Disruptive Docs—Strategies to Manage Risk and Reduce Turnover
Date: August 27, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
According to a 2011 study, 77% of physicians are concerned about disruptive behavior at their facilities. Join physician management experts from DePaul University and Florida Hospital to learn peer-tested strategies for confronting and resolving disruptive physician behavior.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care