Webcast: Reining in Disruptive Docs—Strategies to Manage Risk and Reduce Turnover
Date: August 27, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
According to a 2011 study, 77% of physicians are concerned about disruptive behavior at their facilities. Join physician management experts from DePaul University and Florida Hospital to learn peer-tested strategies for confronting and resolving disruptive physician behavior.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013