Strategic Toolkit for Finance-Focused Solutions – Save 66%
This toolkit contains three in-depth reports with peer-tested strategies for containing costs, prioritizing budget allocations, and ensuring positive margins across service lines, including the ED:
• "Cost Containment: Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency, and Using IT"
• "Healthcare IT: Tackling Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Needs"
• "ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins"
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch