Strategic Toolkit for Finance-Focused Solutions – Save 66%
This toolkit contains three in-depth reports with peer-tested strategies for containing costs, prioritizing budget allocations, and ensuring positive margins across service lines, including the ED:
• "Cost Containment: Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency, and Using IT"
• "Healthcare IT: Tackling Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Needs"
• "ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins"
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers