Strategic Toolkit for Finance-Focused Solutions – Save 66%
This toolkit contains three in-depth reports with peer-tested strategies for containing costs, prioritizing budget allocations, and ensuring positive margins across service lines, including the ED:
• "Cost Containment: Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency, and Using IT"
• "Healthcare IT: Tackling Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Needs"
• "ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins"
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised