Strategic Toolkit for Finance-Focused Solutions – Save 66%
This toolkit contains three in-depth reports with peer-tested strategies for containing costs, prioritizing budget allocations, and ensuring positive margins across service lines, including the ED:
• "Cost Containment: Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency, and Using IT"
• "Healthcare IT: Tackling Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Needs"
• "ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins"
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- HL20: Tom X. Lee, MD—Reinventing Primary Care
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger
- HL20: José Ramón Fernández-Peña, MD, MPA—A Welcoming Approach