Strategic Toolkit for Finance-Focused Solutions – Save 66%
This toolkit contains three in-depth reports with peer-tested strategies for containing costs, prioritizing budget allocations, and ensuring positive margins across service lines, including the ED:
• "Cost Containment: Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency, and Using IT"
• "Healthcare IT: Tackling Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Needs"
• "ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins"
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services