Intelligence Report: ED Solutions—Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins
61% of healthcare leaders now report overcrowded conditions in their ED—and with them, major concerns about patient safety. With the shortage of PCPs expected to continue driving ED visits up, you need proven solutions. This report explores the strategies leading providers are employing, such as collaboration and efficiency measures, to improve ED throughput even as margins decline.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?