Intelligence Report: ED Solutions—Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins
61% of healthcare leaders now report overcrowded conditions in their ED—and with them, major concerns about patient safety. With the shortage of PCPs expected to continue driving ED visits up, you need proven solutions. This report explores the strategies leading providers are employing, such as collaboration and efficiency measures, to improve ED throughput even as margins decline.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers