Preventing readmissions: Not always about the bottom line
Rene Letourneau, for HealthLeaders Media, August 1, 2013
Despite valid financial concerns, hospital executives are expressing a growing desire to avoid readmissions for the sake of good patient care?because it's the right thing to do.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers