ICD-10 transition should be major focus now for physicians
With so many challenges and changes coming at physician practices now, it can be hard to know where to focus your attention. Healthcare reform is reshaping the entire way you will provide healthcare and be paid for it, but one of the most fundamental changes involves how you code.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care